Keller Williams Realty celebrated its 35-year anniversary by announcing it is the largest real estate company in agent count, closed units, and closed sales volume in the United States. With 150,000 associates, the franchise has posted record growth numbers, surpassing RE/MAX, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, to secure the industry’s top position. In 2017, the company’s 155,000 U.S. agents closed more than 1 million units, generating more than $300 billion in sales revenue.
CEO John Davis said, “We’re proud to be in business with associates who are focused on growing big businesses so they can fund their lives and create opportunities for their families. And, while we’re certainly excited for our people and their incredible increases in agent production and market share, we know we’re just getting started. We’re committed to continuing to raise the bar and providing even more value for agents and their clients.”
Founded in 1983 in Austin, Texas, Keller Williams Realty began with a total of 32 agents who closed $28 million in volume that year. After struggling in a tough Texas economy and the loss of seven of its top 10 producers to a competitor, Gary Keller formed the first Associate Leadership Council to begin focusing on creating a culture that would allow the company to grow and for its agents to share in that growth.
In 2002, Keller and his colleagues brought a team of mega agents together for a mastermind brainstorming session, which resulted in models that would alter serve as the basis for Keller’s first and national bestselling book, The Millionaire Real Estate Agent. By 2006, Keller Williams was the fifth largest real estate franchise in the U.S. In 2009, it became the third largest real estate franchise, and then in 2011 surpassed Century 21 as the number two real estate franchise in the country.
Redlands Market Keller Williams honored standout agents, too. I am humbled to have been awarded the following:
Cultural Icon Award
Top KW Cares Supporter
Top-producing Agent in the market place at 13 million in Volume
#1 Individual agent for 2017 Redlands Market Place
Keller Williams also shared the following fourth quarter United States’ results:
- Agents closed 250,815 transactions in Q4, up 9.0 percent over Q4’16.
- Agents closed $73.2 billion in sales volume, up 13.0 percent over previous Q4.
- Franchise owner profit in the fourth quarter was up 7.0 percent over Q4’16 to $39.9 million.
- Profit Share increased 10.0 percent over Q4 2016 to $34.9 million.
Year-End Results (as of December 31, 2017)
- Franchise is home to more than 156,532 U.S. agents. up 13 percent over ‘16
- Closed transactions total 1,041,948 units. up 10 percent over ‘16
- Sales volume is $303.4 billion. up 15 percent over ‘16
- Owner profit is $196.7 million. up 11 percent over ‘16
- Profit share is $171.1 million. up 13 percent over ‘16
Q1’18 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q1’18 performance)
- Agents took 140,013 new listings (new market inventory).
- Listings taken volume totaled $42.7 billion.
- Agents wrote 257,750 contracts (projected to close in 60 days).
- Contracts written volume is $75.0 billion.
What Keller Williams’ Success Means to Home Buyers & Sellers
When You Work with Candace Cantu McGloin, who is a proud Keller Williams agent, you will benefit:
- Expertise in the selling process from listing to close. Marketing savvy and tools get your home top-tier exposure. An experienced professional looking out for you and your home throughout the selling process. Expertise in listing, pricing, staging and selling your home to the right buyer quickly.
- Commitment to selling your home by smoothing the way for your listing and sale with guaranteed satisfaction.
- Providing knowledgeable pricing and staging to make sure your home puts its best foot forward.
- Using our unique marketing systems to maximize your property’s exposure.
- Guaranteeing satisfaction. Our relationship is based on meeting and exceeding your needs.
Leading-edge tech tools and training to market your home to the greatest number of buyers for the quickest possible sale.
Since Keller Williams was designed to reward agents for working together, we pool resources because we believe we are all more successful if we strive toward a common goal rather than serving our individual interests.
We stay ahead of trends in the real estate industry through comprehensive, industry-leading training curriculum and research resources. We do this so we can provide you with unparalleled service.
Founded on the principles of trust and honesty, Keller Williams emphasizes the importance of integrity. We always putting our clients’ needs first because we firmly believe that our success is ultimately determined by the legacy we leave with each client we serve.
We’re proud to be affiliated with one of the largest real estate organizations in the world! The strong growth of Keller Williams is proof that when you offer a superior level of service, word spreads fast. We are constantly trained, coached, assisted, motivated and appreciated.
About The “Queen of Sunset Hills” Real Estate Candace Cantu McGloin
If you are looking for an attentive real estate agent to list your home or help you search for a new one, look no further than Redlands’ Keller Williams’ agent, Candace Cantu McGloin. Known as the Queen of Sunset Hills Real Estate, McGloin is qualified and willing to help home buyers and sellers across Southern California any season of the year. A long-time Redlands resident, she specializes in the cities of Redlands, Highland, Yucaipa, Grand Terrace, and Loma Linda but has done transactions both on the buying and selling side throughout Southern California. To learn more about real estate in Redlands or elsewhere in the Inland Empire, call Candace directly at (951) 201-2443.