Redlands Real Estate History
Long before earning her real estate license, Candace McGloin and her husband, Eamonn, purchased Inland Empire properties for use as primary residences, rental income, vacation homes and flips. Enthusiastic about their Redlands neighborhood, Sunset Hills, the couple believes that real estate is not just about brick and mortar, but the special place where memories are created and dreams are realized.
Keller Williams Inland Empire
Since home buying and selling rank among the most important financial decisions anyone can make, Candace represents the best and brightest in the industry. Working through Keller Williams, the Inland Empire staff strives to lead the Southern California real estate field in research, innovation, and consumer education.
So. Cal Real Estate Expertise
Today’s buyers and sellers look for a trusted resource to guide them through the complex world of real estate. With their extensive knowledge and experience, and their commitment to providing the best, most timely information to clients, Candace believes that clients come first. She values communication, so she makes sure to keep clients informed throughout the entire buying and/or selling process. Instead of evaluating success through achievements or awards, she rates her effectiveness based on the satisfaction of her clientele. Using that rubric, she is a Redlands’ Real Estate Success Story.
Inland Empire Experience
Whether you are selling or buying your home in Redlands, or another Southern California hotspot such as Newport Beach or San Diego, Candace can help you list or find condos, townhomes, beach homes, luxury houses or cottages anywhere from the IE to the Cali coast. In addition to her extensive training, Candace has first-hand experience in every real estate transaction from flips to vacation rentals to luxury home purchases.
Small Town Atmosphere with Big Town Attitude
When Candace and Eamonn met in 1988 and fell in love, both lived in San Diego. So, the decision to leave to accept a position as a loan officer at Redlands Federal Bank was a big one. But Redlands quickly won the pair over. They have resided in the city for the last 27 years. During that time, they have watched two boys graduate from the Redlands Unified School District to study at New York University and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, respectively. Their third son is a freshman at Redlands High School and an avid soccer player.
Prior to becoming a Realtor, Candace raised her children and concentrated on giving back to the community by volunteering and supporting local Redlands organizations:
- Redlands High School Speech Boosters – President, 2013 to 2016, current committee member
- Boy Scouts of America- California Inland Empire Council
- Volunteer Recognition Dinner Committee Member, 2014
- Volunteer Recognition Dinner Chair, 2011
- Friends of Scouting Volunteer Presenter, 2013
- Merit Badge Counselor, Communications 2013
- PopCorn Kernal, 2009 & 2010
- Mother of two Eagle Scouts
- Kimberly Elementary School – Volunteer, 2004 to 2013
- Long-time AYSO Team Mom
- Entrepreneur Toastmasters – Charter Member & VP of Education, VP Membership, President, 2010
- Toastmasters International – District 12, Area D, Area Director, 2015- 2016
- Associates of the Redlands Bowl – Current Sustaining Member, since 2004
- Keller Williams Realty – Redlands Market Center
- Agent Leadership Council 2016 – 2017
- KW RED Day – Chair, 2016, 2017
Keller Williams Realtor Candace Cantu McGloin is qualified and willing to help home buyers and sellers across Southern California. She specializes in the cities of Redlands, Highland, Yucaipa, Grand Terrace, and Loma Linda but has done transactions both on the buying and selling side throughout Southern California. To learn more about real estate in Redlands or the Inland Empire, call Candace directly at (951) 201-2443.